Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Plan

The more I think about what I would like to do as a career, the more open I feel about opportunities. I have also learned a lot about myself with this and have become a lot more receptive about what I want as well as how I want to contribute to society.

To begin, I am really aiming toward my own business. Right now I can see freelance designs. I like the idea of teaching, and will probably get certified to teach after I get my BA in Studio Art, but I would like to put more toward freelancing. Any kind of image designing I would be happy with.

Eventually I would like to evolve into a store that sells art, art supplies, craft supplies, and other various items while also offering services such as custom designing and art camps/classes for adults and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment